The final touches are currently being completed to our brand new Bodyboard-holidays buildings at Towan beach. And we can’t wait to welcome you to our new home!
SO, why is our new home so amazing?!
- Closer to the sea, nearer to the waves! So no big energy draining walks to the beach- we are ON the beach!
- Towan beach is a sheltered bay with waves suitable for learner, progressing and shredder bodyboarder. With the right tide it has excellent wedging conditions. At high tide during the summer month there is no surfing allowed at the beach- Bodyboarders only!
We’re sited with our sister business Newquay Activity Centre so we have great surf lessons, coasteer, SUP and kayak adventure routes on our doorstep.
- NEW Activities – Our new space allows more NEW equipment and has allowed us to finally launch NEW activities, weekends and coaching sessions!
- We’ve partnered with awesome local businesses including Rip Curl, Ocean Lodge and Barefoot on the Beach – so our visitors get some amazing discounts, priority bookings and super service …ssshhhh don’t tell the others!
- We are walking distance from Newquay town centre, great accommodation and car parks
The new built for purpose centre has two changing rooms, a bookings office, kit storage, over 50 awesome boards and tonnes of fins to try and a training room with incredible views of Newquay bay. The move has been long over due for the company who out grew the previous premises. Open all year round the centre now offers over 40 different activities.
Britains only hub for bodyboarding lessons, weekends and holidays. On the same site as well as being the longest running surfing, coasteering, bodyboarding and Super SUP school in Newquay, they now offer kayaking, stand up paddleboarding and a new range of unique Coastal Adventures which include bushcraft and survival skills. The centre has also diversified in to training courses, offering lifeguarding, surf instructor and coasteering leader qualifications.
We’re looking forward to an awesome future at our new home at:
We look forward to seeing you soon
Rob and the Bodyboard-Holidays Crew!